Who We Serve
Our clients are individuals with mild developmental and intellectual disabilities between the ages of 13 and 25 who are working towards obtaining community based employment and living independently with minimal supports.
· Must actively choose to be engaged in the class subject matter and able to participate independently with minimal supports
· Need to be easily redirected and show respect for class teachers, supervisors and other clients
· Demonstrate the ability to accept and follow reasonable rules and expectations
· Not physical or verbally aggressive
· Free from sexual aggression or sexually inappropriate behavior
· Able to maintain personal self-care and hygiene independently
· Demonstrates basic communication skills, either through language or a communication device
Inclusion Connections provides a variety of programming in various settings with minimal staff that are not designed for a one-on-one staff/volunteer to student ratio.
If you have any questions about Inclusion Connections, feel free to contact us at info@ICkc.org.
Please click your location below to fill out your online application form.